Gino Tomatoes Paste contain high level of vitamin C, vitamin E, potassium, fiber, carotene and also loaded with powerful antioxidants, such as beta-carotene and lycopene. Tomatoes are actually cooked during the canning process, and lycopene has actually been found to be more absorbable by the body in its cooked form. Therefore, canned tomatoes actually have more of the cancer-fighting lycopene than the raw variety. Vitamin C is best known as an antioxidant, but it also produces neurotransmitters and collagen, which supports your skin and ligaments. Its antioxidant abilities prevent damage from free radicals throughout your body, including providing antioxidant protection to proteins and fats in your brain. Vitamin C in your skin helps limit damage from exposure to the sun.
Gino Tomatoes Paste enhances the taste of every dish it is added to and hence, makes every meal a celebration. It is the perfect solution for the preparation of tomatoes stews and soups, jollof rice or pasta, and a wide variety of meals.
- Contains no sweetening agents
- No artificial flavours and colouring agents
- Produced from carefully and freshly harvested tomatoes
- Produced under very strict hygienic conditions
- Good for the preparation of soups, stews, jollof and pasta
- Very nourishing and rich in vitamins
- Gives meals the perfect tasty and fresh tomatoes flavour
- SKU: GI306GR186PMLNAFAMZ
- NAFDAC No.: 03-0003
- Color: Red
- Main Material: N/A
- Model: Gino Tomatoes Mix
- Product Line: Savvyjennie foods
- Weight (kg): 1